SEARCH

Custom Search

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Really Didn't want it to come to this

I have been a lot more cordial to ya'll than most People would have.  So understand that there will be no more favors that I "do" for ya'll because you don't appreciate anything.  You are 1 of 6 Billion, what makes you think anybody cares about you.  It's not like you benefit the community one bit, you can't even carry your crews weight, yet you always praise yourself.  It makes one wonder, what are you doing with your life?  I know what I'm doing, and thats why I had to cut ya'll lames off, you were pulling me off my path.  Running in countless circles, Idling in place after you find yourself empty handed from losing the race.  Go ahead and assume you have all the time in the world to make amends, or enough money to save you and your friends.  I am off to save the Wizard, that's it until we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts...


contact us by email: g.pitsch.85@gmail.com

Submit Domain Name

Submitdomainname.com

This Is Port City: Recent Posts

Taxes News Headlines - Yahoo! News