SEARCH

Custom Search

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

This Song Is So Meaningful To Me




This Song so reminds me of my wonderful wife. "She talks to angels" is the only way I can explain how Strong of a woman she is. Some women think they are strong, but it's not only mental strength, but her passions, goals, and the fact that she resembles what it means to be independent. She is the most courageous woman I have met. What she feels is right, usually is, but sometimes she can go overboard.

I will be the first to admit she has a tendency to take things to early extremes, and this is why most will push away from her. If you can get past her initial always right attitude, you will learn a lot from her, I know I did!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts...


contact us by email: g.pitsch.85@gmail.com

Submit Domain Name

Submitdomainname.com

This Is Port City: Recent Posts

Taxes News Headlines - Yahoo! News