SEARCH

Custom Search

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Once Inside I Declared My Candidacy For Mayor

I am embarking on a quest, sort of a self challenge to test my own will by following the faith that I have been blessed with. This is a pivotal time in Stockton, as is around the world today. Some might be going about the day as if everything is fine, we the people need to Unite and form a more perfect Statehood, and soon show signs of progress. Being in charge of a city's financial management, how can you spend money that isn't there? Who is supposed to pay for it? I wish I could declare bankruptcy being 341 Million in the hole, I am sure I would have a city thriving on freedom of choice, and a more traditional feel to life here in the Central Valley.

2 comments:

  1. 28g - Oz. - Oh Zee - DUB-B Recordz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is beautiful and I consider your passion, desire, and taking a stand toward the future by becoming a heroe for today. No matter what the outcomes is I know that you are going to do your best in what you believe in and just the thought to try to make a different in the community is what Im taking about. So im going to take that challenge that is inspired by you and be an Greg "OH ZEE supporter.....

    ReplyDelete

share your thoughts...


contact us by email: g.pitsch.85@gmail.com

Submit Domain Name

Submitdomainname.com

This Is Port City: Recent Posts

Taxes News Headlines - Yahoo! News