SEARCH

Custom Search

Saturday, December 3, 2011

I Am Ready to Accept my Role

The time has come, and I am starting to realize my destiny.  I cannot divert from the path I was supposed to to take, for I am the one who cradles the fate of Humanity.  Occupy Protester's will not like my take on their b.s. rally cries, besides the fact they are exercising their rights.  The mainstream Media claims that the protests still lack a leader?  Well I am your Man.  America was founded on the principles of Life, Liberty, and Justice for All... so why are those the only things we as Americans do not have.

We are going to stand together and mold our future, because if we fail in the presentation of our own future, the right to have it will be stripped from our souls.  This is my worst Nightmare, because there have been many before me that were all false prophets, and now its time for you to trust others, especially me, for I will never steer you wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts...


contact us by email: g.pitsch.85@gmail.com

Submit Domain Name

Submitdomainname.com

This Is Port City: Recent Posts

Taxes News Headlines - Yahoo! News