SEARCH

Custom Search

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

So you think I am Worthless?

In a scuffle of opinions, a friend mentioned that he thought my "attention was worthless." What does that even mean? I can focus my attention towards anything worthy of my time. The best part is who was telling me this. Someone who has two baby's from two baby mama's, who both stay with their folks because he still stays with his. Society will cast judgements, something I tend to steer clear of.

I appreciate the haters who keep my name circulating. It is because of you, most of my success is apparent to the rest of the world.

1 comment:

share your thoughts...


contact us by email: g.pitsch.85@gmail.com

Submit Domain Name

Submitdomainname.com

This Is Port City: Recent Posts

Taxes News Headlines - Yahoo! News