SEARCH

Custom Search

Thursday, February 23, 2012

How Stupid Some People Can Be

Honestly, where does one find an ego that far out of touch with humanity, that they cry because someone moved something and or borrowed it and put it back exactly where it was. They are so caught up in their own world, they have forgotten who really Runs this shit. Step up and see what happens, I know exactly where I stand, and that is in The Right.

I mean my own brother, seriously he has not come to terms with the fact that very soon, nobody is going to own any type of materialistic goods. There will no longer be a need to outshine, or out-spend 'The Johnsons.' There will not be a cry for someone's ego trips, because nobody will care if that hurt your feelings or not. Just because you tell me not to take anything out of your room without permission, means I can't borrow something real quick and return it in the same condition it was in when I found it. You really need to blow off some steam, if that alone is causing you to flip your top.

You are not a Dictator, nor am I a servant. I am not gonna have my own Family treating me like an un-educated Animal anymore, it is very disheartening when they don't listen to you, they don't believe you, and they want you to do better, but aren't willing to go that extra step, to help you get back on the right track. It's easy to tell someone they are on the wrong track, but helping them get going in the right direction again is their problem, Right? Granted I have made a few mistakes along the way, but nobody is perfect. Needless to say, I feel unwelcome on this Planet, and it's only because I am too good for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts...


contact us by email: g.pitsch.85@gmail.com

Submit Domain Name

Submitdomainname.com

This Is Port City: Recent Posts

Taxes News Headlines - Yahoo! News