SEARCH

Custom Search

Sunday, June 21, 2020

Dear Twitter; I believe you are no longer An American Business

As a Silicon Valley Tech Giant, Twitter has had the privilege of being alongside facebook, google, eBay, and many others that together have changed the world.  Whether it was for the better or for the worse we can argue and quell about, but let's take a look at Twitter, and solely focus on their recent claims of being neutral politically.

I will disclose my biases upfront, and state that Twitter just suspended my accoun t for "Violating it's rules."  Another thing that has me up in arms about this is this "violation" is not the first one on my account, so I have my account in read only mode for the next 7 days.

I tweeted something along the lines of "To anyone vandalizing, damaging, and burning down buildings and other property not belonging to you, expect to be met with lethal force.  Damaging and stealing things that don't belong to you, will be considered terrorism and punished severely. buried soon." I posted this tweet when I was watching the city of Minneapolis under siege due to the Riots which were at the heels of the peaceful protest of George Floyd's Murder.  

Since the President has had tweets deleted recently, causing him to pen an executive Order to protect free speech online with these tech giants, twitter has gone on the offense against Conservative voices.  After receiving my latest suspension, I feel the need to not only step up and fight this censorship, and help the Department of Justice combat this facist agenda and Marxist push from these tech Giants.

My appeal to Twitters baseless claim that I was threatening the use of violence, was stated as follows:

"My tweet that you all deemed to have been in violation, was for the people who were damaging buildings, burning cop cars, vandalizing stores, looting stores, burning down police departments, etc.  and was more warning them to take notice that the police were vacating these areas and that the military would come to dispel those acting like terrorists with lethal force.  it was not a direct threat to any individual, nor a specific group of people.  It was directed at terrorists.  

And a threat cannot be the result of a cause and effect.  I said, IF you...... Expect To be met with Lethal Force.....  

The threat would only be based upon the condition that the person whom reported it was engaged in terrorist like behaviors.  Otherwise you are acting as a publisher and deserve to lose your liability safe haven.  As an American Company, you sure are showing contempt for the Laws of America.
 I will be reporting this to the Department of Justice for violation of my first amendment, and further actions will be taken if necessary.

If this suspension remains in place I vow to bring me and my followers to a social network that does not protect, and support terrorism and terrorists."

Please give me your opinions, and criticism to the extent that you think I was violating their rules, but also if you agree that they were reaching when they suspended my account.



  

1 comment:

  1. After sharing this my Twitter accounts were permanently removed from the social network. The fun fact is you can still find my tweets on google.

    ReplyDelete

share your thoughts...


contact us by email: g.pitsch.85@gmail.com

Submit Domain Name

Submitdomainname.com

This Is Port City: Recent Posts

Taxes News Headlines - Yahoo! News