SEARCH

Custom Search

Sunday, August 4, 2013

What East Coast Rapper is being sued by a West Coast Indie Artist?


Weird shit in the Paper, Always makes me smile, at least they are trying? Let me know the Audience Im reaching, Introduce yourself. Iam in the workings of a big suit with a team of corporate law attorneys to figure out if my case's value is worth my time and money, or a wash?

I will fill you in on the details once it breaks, and I am not at luxury to speak of the matter until it gets resolved. It has to do with copyright infringement, and a well known Rap Artist.

And it's Not Jay(-)Z





But why you lookin over your shoulder Jay?






What About this map Troubles You?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts...


contact us by email: g.pitsch.85@gmail.com

Submit Domain Name

Submitdomainname.com

This Is Port City: Recent Posts

Taxes News Headlines - Yahoo! News