SEARCH

Custom Search

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Chris Christie: ‘I don’t have enough money to send to tax havens’





Dylan Stableford, Yahoo! News | The Ticket

Hours before his scheduled keynote at the Republican National Convention on Tuesday, New Jersey governor Chris Christie slammed a New York Post report that suggested he turned down an offer to Mitt .

Romney's running mate because he had "veeping doubts"--and doesn't think Romney can win.
"It's just complete garbage," Christie said on the "Today" show. "The two reporters that wrote the story know me and have my phone number and neither of them ever called me to ask me about the story, to verify or debunk it. They just wanted to put something on the front page."

"I've been working hard for Mitt Romney for nearly a year, traveling to 15 states across the country," Christie continued. "I absolutely believe he can win and will win.''

[Complete coverage: Republican National Convention]



No comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts...


contact us by email: g.pitsch.85@gmail.com

Submit Domain Name

Submitdomainname.com

This Is Port City: Recent Posts

Taxes News Headlines - Yahoo! News