SEARCH

Custom Search

Sunday, June 10, 2012

"They" Have all of us confident, but weary!


Ron Paul and Mitt and Mitt Romney will be splitting california's delegates. Each picking up 53 delegates. So Let's Review the total count for Real. I am tired of The Media and the propaganda they are spreading in an effort to manipulate you all into voting for "them." Don't you understand the meaning in the Pink Floyd song "Us and Them."

Mitt Romney: "I Stand behind what I've Said, but I stand behind what I said, whatever it was."

HAHAHA....HAHAHAHAH.......sssdfhtdgjreykHA


"Mitt's a Decepticon, from the forested parts of Orange County!" He's also a foreigner who should already be red flagged!"





No comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts...


contact us by email: g.pitsch.85@gmail.com

Submit Domain Name

Submitdomainname.com

This Is Port City: Recent Posts

Taxes News Headlines - Yahoo! News